Nicotine Patches

A lovely little blog spot to share stories about nicotine patches and pictues of them!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Wrokman, his yellow jacket and his three patches!

Today driving back from a friends i was stopped by a road worker controlling traffic flow. I was at the front of the que and he was stood right next to my window. I looked up and saw he was wearing three patches on his upper arm!
So I asked him what they were for. He laughed and said he was giving up smoking, then he said that he had three on because he liked the "feeling" they gave him. How bizarre? Surely three patches would poison you? i have worn two before and felt pretty good as a result.
I told the man I'd been on the patches for years now and they'd done me no harm, but I reminded him that nicotine was still a drug and he should be careful. He laughed and thanked me and I drove off!

Are there any other non-smokers who use nicotine patches out there? i'd like to talk to them if there are. Think about it, patches are "safer" than smoking. Google: 'james Marsters nicotine patch' (spike from buffy) and you see lots of pics of him wearing patches. If all the kids who started smoking this years were givenpatches at school by the nurse and a support programme imagaine how many lives we'd save in the future.
i think anyone who uses "cleaner" forms of nicotine should advocate them, like me x

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa?
My blog goes over a lot of the same subjects as yours and I feel
we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you might be interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail.
I look forward to hearing from you! Excellent blog by the way!


my web-site; http://ultraslimpatchblog.net

8:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other
than that, this is wonderful blog. A great read. I
will certainly be back.

Also visit my web blog: Sytropin Muscle BUilding

10:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's amazing in support of me to have a site, which is valuable in support of my know-how. thanks admin

Visit my homepage: buy acai ultra

10:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I might like this blog.
He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You
cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

Here is my web blog :: green coffee bean reviews

4:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and
i was just curious if you get a lot of spam responses?
If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any support is very much appreciated.

My webpage: weight loss pills

5:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home