Nicotine Patches

A lovely little blog spot to share stories about nicotine patches and pictues of them!

Monday, July 17, 2006

Nicquitin CQ Clear Patches are better in hot weather


After wearing the clear patches for a while now I think I am well placed to judge which are best in what situation... for instance, the big nicotinell round ones are great if ur going swimming as they stay stuck.

The piddly Nicorette ones are bad in all situations. They dont stick properly and they will fall off as soon as they get the chance.

The lovely 'Nicquitin CQ thinflex' ones are great for all situations. In the morning when you stick them on, warm them gently with the hair dryer for thirty seconds or so. they wont budge til you take it off later in the day. The hair dryer also makes it absorb a little quicker so be careful not to over do it or you'll get all the nasty effects of too much nicotine (not nice trust me). So my reccomendation for the hot smouldering summer is patch up with Nicquitin and you can't lose.

I spoke to my doctor this morning too, about my long term patch use. He says it's not good to be addicted to anything, but patches are better than smoking. He also said he understood why the patches were better than the colitis symptoms.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks , I have recently been looking for information approximately this subject for a while and yours
is the best I've found out so far. But, what concerning the bottom line? Are you sure in regards to the source?

My blog: Buy Veluminous

5:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good information. Lucky me I ran across your site by chance (stumbleupon).
I have book-marked it for later!

Look at my web page ... Elevate GF reviews

1:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello excellent blog! Does running a blog such as this take a great deal of work?
I've very little knowledge of programming however I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways, if you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject but I just needed to ask. Cheers!

Visit my webpage - Automated pay days review

10:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When someone writes an post he/she keeps the image of a user
in his/her mind that how a user can be aware of it.
So that's why this article is great. Thanks!

Feel free to surf to my site :: acai ultra

1:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic goods from you, man. I've take note your stuff previous to and you are just extremely great. I actually like what you've got right here, certainly like
what you are stating and the way in which through which you assert it.
You are making it entertaining and you still care for to stay it smart.

I can not wait to read much more from you. That is really a wonderful site.


my webpage ... http://garciniacambogiahow.com

4:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I just say what a comfort to find somebody who genuinely knows what they're talking about on the web. You certainly realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people must look at this and understand this side of your story. I can't believe
you're not more popular because you definitely possess the gift.

My web page; Rejuvenex

6:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three
emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that
service? Thanks a lot!


corexin

1:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this
I've found It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & help different users like its helped me. Great job.

my weblog :: Where to buy lean muscle formula

6:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective.
A lot of times it's challenging to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appeal. I must say you have done a amazing job with this. In addition, the blog loads super fast for me on Firefox. Superb Blog!

online profit

10:05 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's actually very complex in this busy life to listen news on TV, thus I simply use the web for that reason, and take the hottest information.


Ultra Force reviews

4:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home