Nicotine Patches

A lovely little blog spot to share stories about nicotine patches and pictues of them!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Lovley patches

For years now i have worn the lovely patches, and I have never smoked in my life.

Three years ago I was suffering badly from a form of colitis, putting on loads of weight and feeling really down. I googled looking for a cure, a web forum was talking about using nicotine patches to help reduce their colitis syptoms. they all sounded so positive that I went straight to the chemist and bought some patches. The strongest ones I could find.

Since then I've lost 30lbs in weight, my colitis symptoms have reduced to practically nothing and I've never felt better physically or mentally. I've read alot around the subject and I know how nicotine bonds to dopamine receptors in the brain and I am fully aware of how addicted I am. i become a devil when I havent got one on!

But, still no-one nows I wear them. I hide it and I don't know why. So maybe having this little blog-spot will be the start to opening up about my nicotine use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home